Freska Law is a boutique law firm focused on all aspects of estate planning, including small business formation, family business succession planning, and philanthropic and charitable giving, benefitting the donor as well as the beneficiary.
Ms. Freska has 25 years of law experience advising individuals and families on estate planning, business succession plans, in a manner designed to respect and implement the client’s personal objectives.
Areas of expertise include:
- Preparation of revocable living trusts to obtain maximum tax advantage
- Preparation of wills, durable powers of attorney for asset management, and advanced health care directives
- Preparation of trusts to implement family wealth transfers to grandchildren and more remote descendants, including Generation Skipping Transfer Trusts and Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts
- Planning via Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Lifetime gifting strategies
- Business formation, including Family Limited Partnerships
- Charitable planning, which may include charitable remainder trusts, charitable lead trusts, and private foundations
- Special Needs Planning
- Advising trustees, executors and beneficiaries