Anna M. Freska earned her B.A. degree from Amherst College, an M.A. from the Monterey Institute of International Studies, and a J.D. from Santa Clara University School of Law. She studied European and International Law at Tübingen University in Germany, at Henry Dunant Institute in Geneva, Switzerland, and at the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg, France.
Ms. Freska has worked in the Unites States, Europe, and Asia and taught at Santa Clara University School of Law programs in Europe. She has served on Advisory Boards of several nonprofit organizations, including:
- The Catholic University of America Planned Giving Advisory Group, Washington DC
- Chelsea Academy, Front Royal, Virginia
- Foundation for Social and Cultural Advancement, Washington DC (www.foundationsca.org)
- Andre Agassi Foundation for Education (agassifoundation.org)
- Northern California Chapter of Friends of John Paul II Foundation
- General Stilwell Scholarship Foundation
- Legal Services for Seniors, Pacific Grove, California
Ms. Freska is a member of the American Bar Association, and is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia, District of Columbia, and the State of California.